Last year, 4,034 volunteers donated 63,037 hours to help our community. Please join us!
*If you are looking to volunteer during Hopelink's Holiday Gift Rooms, you are not required to attend a volunteer orientation, please contact Liz for more information on volunteering during the holidays, firstname.lastname@example.org or (425)897-3721.*
Ready to Volunteer? Here's How:
- Fill out our online volunteer application, once we have processed your background check we will invite you to attend a volunteer orientation. Please allow for up to three weeks to process your application.
- Register for the required volunteer orientation session (once the background check has been completed, you will be invited to orientation).
Age requirements: Adult guardian/chaperone(s) are required for volunteers ages 7-15. The minimum age to volunteer is 7 years old and some jobs may require volunteers to be at least 16 or 18.
Please contact the Volunteer Program with any questions regarding individual or community service volunteering, email@example.com or (425)869-6066.
Community Service Volunteering
- Community service volunteers who meet all requirements are welcome.
- Please note, community service volunteers must commit to a minimum of 30 hours (even if the court mandate or school requirement is less) and should have at least 3 months before your hours are due. Hopelink will not provide confirmation of volunteer service until you have completed at least 30 hours of volunteering. A letter informing schools and courts that you are in the process of completing your hours is available.
- Are you part of a group (5-30 volunteers) looking for one-time opportunities? Please contact Liz for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org or (425)897-3721.
- Age requirements:
- All groups with volunteers 15 and under must have at least two adults with them, regardless of their size. The minimum age to volunteer is 7 years old.
Most of our volunteer opportunities occur Monday – Friday during regular business hours.
All Hopelink volunteers are placed based on the individual or group's availability and Hopelink's needs.